Sunday, October 10, 2010

HADITH 1


Hadith 1

Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be satisfied with him, narrated, “The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, Almighty Allah says, “I am as My servant thinks I am,(If he expects good then he will receive good, and if he expects evil then he will receive evil…) and I am with him when he remembers me. If he remembers Me to himself, I remember him to Myself; and if he remembers me in a gathering, I remember him in a gathering better than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s span, I draw near to him an arm’s length; if he draws near to me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length; and he comes to Me walking, I go to him with haste.”

(Al-Bukhari, Muslim, At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah)

Therefore Remember Allah in your daily life, seek forgiveness from Him, Ask Him to help you succeed in this world. Think about putting 1 step toward Allah and the result we will get by doing that!! Walllahi if we all walk towards Allah and adapt Islamic Lifestyle, (including dress code) then there is NO WAY we wont succeed!! Inshallah

May Allah give us guidance to remain on the right path and May Allah be pleased with us before we breathe our last breath.Amin!
SOURCE:http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/thalimat/18999235

No comments:

Post a Comment