Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HADITH 8

Add caption

Hadith 8



Abu Muslim Al-Khawlani said that Mu’adh Ibn Jabal, may Allah be satisfied with him, narrated, “I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) relating (words) from his Lord, saying, ‘Those who love one another foe the sake of Allah will be on the stands of light in the shade of the Thorn on the Day when there will be no shade but His.” He (Abu Muslim) said, “ I went out and met ‘Ubadah Ibnus-Samit and mentioned to him the Hadith (I had heard) from Mu’adh Ibn Jabal. He said, ‘I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) relating (words) from his Lord, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic,, Who says, ‘It is certain that I love those who love one another for My sake, it is certain that I love those who spend on another for My sake and it is certain that I love those who visit on another for My sake. And, those who love one another for the sake of Allah will be on stands of light in the shade of the Throne on the Day when thee will be no shade but His.” (Ahmad)





May Allah unite all Muslims and guide us towards right path. Amin.
SOURCE:http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/thalimat/18999242;jsessionid=60B87008CD9A822D4F0016F8661381BC.c01?act=9870-6454823-1286875879_4c01 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment